Who can attend Elevate Remix?
Elevate Remix is a young adult retreat for those 18 to 35 years old. In order to attend Elevate Remix as a participant, you must be 18 years of age by March 13, 2017.
Can I attend if I’m over 35 years of age?
Yes, individuals over 35 years old are encouraged to serve as a volunteer. If you would like to volunteer, please email email@example.com for more information.
Is transportation provided to the retreat site?
Yes, transportation is provided at an additional fee of $30 per person. The additional fee must be paid during the registration process and will be provided from the designated Phoenix, AZ location to Williams, AZ and back.
What does the registration fee cover?
Your all-inclusive retreat ticket includes:
- 2 Nights of Cabin Lodging in beautiful Williams, AZ
- Meals – Lunch and Dinner on Friday night / Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday night / Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday
- 3 Evening Sessions – Guest Speakers: Pastor Tim Ross of Embassy Church / Pastor Preston Morrison of Gateway Church and Chad Johnson (Founder of Elevate International) includes powerful worship from our Elevate International Worship Team and Scripture-filled, impactful messages all centered around the theme of being Rooted.
- Breakout Classes and Workshops - This includes a mixture of Bible-based classes and hands on, creative breakouts. All material is included to take home.
- Morning Devotionals
- Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon with our passionate speakers and team - Take advantage of face-to-face interaction with the speakers, worship band, and the Remix Staff and Team.
- Small Groups and Informal Meet-ups – We encourage each cabin to break off into groups after the evening session for discussion, prayer, and fellowship. This will be a great opportunity to share what the Lord has been teaching you throughout your time at the retreat. There will also be informal meet-ups to meet others who have common interests.
- On-Site Remix Store – Shop the latest Remix and Elevate gear in case you want to bring some goodies home.
- Retreat Bag - Your bag will be filled with goodies from us!
- Exclusive 2017 Retreat Tee!
Is lodging included in the cost?
Yes, this is an all-inclusive event. Generally, retreats leave attendees to take care of their own lodging at nearby hotels. However, the point of a camp-style retreat is as much fellowship with each other as it is a chance to unplug, and we’ve recognized that substantial relationships with other Christians is a core element of becoming rooted in your faith.
The cabins are heated and do include multiple toilets and showers. The cabins are not assigned by attendee but by age groups and gender. So, if you are coming with friends of the same age group, feel free to bunk together! If you’re attending alone, please don’t be shy! Each of you possesses something that can help other people grow.
Yes, bunk beds!. Top or bottom bunks cannot be reserved ahead of time unless there is a unique circumstance that would require you to occupy a bottom bunk.
Are there any discounts?
We currently offer group rates to four or more attendees. Any other discounts will be communicated via Elevate International communication avenues. Please contact us via phone at (480) 719-9411 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Are group rates provided?
We offer group rates of groups of 4 or more. Please contact us via phone at (480) 719-9411 or email at email@example.com for further information.
Are refunds offered?
The only refund is 25% if cancelled on or before Feb 26th. The $25 deposit is non-refundable, you may however transfer the amount paid to a non-registered individual.
Can I make payments?
In order to make payments, $25 must be added to your registration. Please be advised that registration must be paid in full by the deadline in order to receive the price break. If there is still a remaining balance after the deadline, you will be charged the next rate.
Do I have to check-in? What do I need to check-in?
Yes, Check-in is required. You will receive a detailed email once registered.
What items should I bring?
Hygiene items, toiletries, comfortable and warm clothes (layers are recommended), closed toe shoes and boots (with good grip in case of snow/ice), Bibles, Spending money, Snacks, Camera, Extra Blanket, Extra Pillow.
Will I need to bring any additional funds?
Yes, there will be opportunity to purchases items from our guests or the shops located at Lost Canyon.
What is the weather in Williams, Arizona?
The weather in Williams will usually be a high in the 50s and low in the 30s. (Please plan accordingly).
Is Childcare provided?
Unfortunately, childcare will not be provided during Elevate Remix.
What hotels should I stay in Phoenix?
We do not coordinate group rates with any hotels. These hotels are simply recommended based on price, quality and vicinity to Church For The Nations (departure site).
Holiday Inn Phoenix Downtown
Fairfield Inn and Suites
Embassy Suites Phoenix-Biltmore